Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Protector}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vic

Vic

(Protector} Empty
PostSubject: (Protector}   (Protector} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Ok so im now 51 and went protector as I did in beta and I gota say I love it. It makes soloing so ez its not even funny. Who need hp regain when u got a heal thats 82/2 for 6 ticks that 492hp every 10sec that i can add back. This skill has a 4.5 recast timer and the skill lasts for 10sec can u say spam + I get another heal I can take thats 140 something and 42/2 for im thinking 5 tick and the 1st is the 140 so in all thats another 350 though atm I didnt take it cause the 1st heal im finding is more than enuff for my needs. So as long as my mana holds out I can replace 800 hp evey 10 sec can you say mana pots. Looking forward to toping off and getting the last few skills I want and start tanking some raid mobs for us so guys lvl lvl lvl!!!

Last edited by Vic on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

(Protector} Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Protector}   (Protector} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:41 pm

I swear Vic, if I didn't know you on vent, I'd say you were a 10 year old retarded child rolling his face across a keyboard in hopes of something resembling words getting strung together.
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

(Protector} Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Protector}   (Protector} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Ok, here we go, translation time:

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I have been able to procure level 51 as I previously accomplished in open beta, and I must say, I love it. It hath made solo play so easy that we may all laugh at it. Who needs health point regain when one doth have a spell which heals for eighty-two every two seconds for ten second total? That is four hundred ninety two health points for those unfamiliar with mathematics. The skill only has a four and a half second cooldown timer and it lasts for ten seconds? Preposterous! I am able to constantly use this spell, and I also have another heal that I may wish to take at a later time that heals for about one-hundred and forty or so. I ramble on for a bit more about mathematics now, and no one cares.

My only concern is the amount of mana I doth have, as long as I have enough I can regain a sizeable chunk of my health points. I now look forward greatly to tanking some enemies, so I implore thee, obtain levels quickly so we may frolic together!

Your ever-humble grammar corrected friend,
Victoria

(The servers are down and I'm bored.)
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

(Protector} Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Protector}   (Protector} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:01 am

Ok Shakespeare
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

(Protector} Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Protector}   (Protector} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:02 am

Vic wrote:
Ok Shakespeare
You're welcome, o smasher of faces on keyboards
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

(Protector} Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Protector}   (Protector} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:04 am

/cry
Back to top Go down
Sten

Sten

(Protector} Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Protector}   (Protector} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:55 am

well i am leveling as fast as i can but i'm 24.... Very Happy and u have no ideaa how much i want to go to raids and bosses with you :S !
Back to top Go down
Tenoq

Tenoq

(Protector} Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Protector}   (Protector} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:47 am

Sten wrote:
well i am leveling as fast as i can but i'm 24.... Very Happy and u have no ideaa how much i want to go to raids and bosses with you :S !

I'm convinced they hack Sten. That's my only explanation. Either that, or Vic just doesn't have a job or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(Protector} Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Protector}   (Protector} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Protector}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Classes :: Defender-
Jump to: