Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dominator >_<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arget

Arget

Dominator >_< Empty
PostSubject: Dominator >_<   Dominator >_< I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:23 pm

At level 50 u receive 2 new pets Ennon and Nastech. First one is a healer, second a mage (ur second true dps pet after Kazara)

Ennon - is supose to heal u and your pets but it's NOT healing like it should. I mean ...he is healing but only u if u are in danger and only once so IT WONT spam healing on u as u probably expect to do. He is a use a melee type of atack combined with some magic and he will aggro the mobs very fast on him....pay attention because he has a poor defence.

Nastech - Now this guy is awesome (the way it looks and the dps he has) because he will heal himself if his life goes below 50% . He has a very powerfull first atack then he is going melee as Ennon and Kazara. His defence is quite good but ofcourse is not so big as Kazara's , so please in the name of all saints.... USE Kazara as a tank ...dont tank yourself only if u are sure u wont die like Crash(Victory) in AT.

Until now you've manage to control the 2 pets u had (Kazara and Lineatore) with succes ... i mean Kazara tank , Lineatore atack second then u shadow bind and u all serve a Drowned Goul stew with vegetables and shit. But NOT ANYMORE.... if u are going to stay with all youre 4 pets outside + illusion ..tht makes 5 + u = 6 then all your strategy until now is fuked up because:

- if u are trying to keep them on Defence Stance u have to receive the first hit of the mob to make the pets agro on tht mob. U'll think "That will do" ...NOT ... because the freaking pets react to slow and until they react to take the mob from u ...u are .....DEAD

-if u are trying to Keep them on Manual Command Stance u will have so many moves to make until u agro all of them on the same mob tht eventually broke your mouse or hurt your hand

-if u will try to keep them on Preemptive Atack Stance (and this will be the easyest way to control them) will be nice if they wont stuck at one point and u will wake up fighting alone ... just you and the Illusion O_O. It is also possible tht 2 of them will atack one mob and 2 another ....now that sux if u are fighting Elites 3 or 4 levels bigger than u because Leneatore and Ennon will aggro fast the mobs on them and also will die fast ..... Kazara and Nastech will receive so many criticals until they will die eventually ... and if by any chance u are fighting Elites "Hey come and help me to kill this fuker" type of mob ...then u will be alone with your Illusion and a bunch of Elites on your head.

Sorry that i made this so long but my point is this .... even if u have 4 pets and a Illusion with u ....u will be FORCED to kill mobs (refering to Elites here) one by one because your pets are not there for u when u need them the most because of this fuking bugs everywere in this awesome game Smile

This post was made by a dude who just reached lvl 50 and expected to find an experience "El Dorado" with the new 2 pets that he just received.

I'll edit this post later if it's needed and Cat please correct me if i made any mistakes Razz
Back to top Go down
MrWizard

MrWizard

Dominator >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominator >_<   Dominator >_< I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Arghhh can't wait! Just the thought of my illusion at 26 is enough...
Back to top Go down
AnTiM0B

AnTiM0B

Dominator >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominator >_<   Dominator >_< I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:48 am

Nice Post Arget ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominator >_< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominator >_<   Dominator >_< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominator >_<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Classes :: Soul Hunter-
Jump to: