Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest Corrections

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreagos
Admin
Admin
Dreagos

Quest Corrections Empty
PostSubject: Quest Corrections   Quest Corrections I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:34 pm

Vanished Collegue (5)
Falcon's remains are actually in Aniyass Stone pit. Follow the left wall after you pass through the gate you will see 3 burnt corpses. That is Falcon's remains.

Bag 3 Quest
Get the quest from Tanisa (Bank Clerk in Kurt). The quest will be blank. Then go talk to Fellim, he's on the 3rd floor, left side of Kurt.

Blank Quest from Fellim
Kill 20 zebra's

Last edited by Dreagos on Wed May 21, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Last Edited 5/21/08)
Back to top Go down
https://darkascension.darkbb.com
Catrity

Catrity

Quest Corrections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Corrections   Quest Corrections I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Also keep in mind that a lot of the quests say to collect something but it comes from the wrong mob, ie getting spider posion from the crocs in the oasis. In any quest you always want to kill the thing the quest says to kill, don't base it on what you need to collect for the quest.
Back to top Go down
Tenoq

Tenoq

Quest Corrections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Corrections   Quest Corrections I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Dreagos wrote:
Bag 3 Quest
Get the quest from Tanisa (Bank Clerk in Kurt). The quest will be blank. Then go talk to Fellim, he's on the 3rd floor, left side of Kurt.

Blank Quest from Fellim
Kill 20 zebra's

It's worth noting these two quests appear to have been fixed in the pre-release stage. At least they were for me. However, I believe Falcon's Relics is still broken, and in the wrong spot.
Back to top Go down
MrWizard

MrWizard

Quest Corrections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Corrections   Quest Corrections I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Might want to also add for the Smugglers Goods quest (forget which stage) it says to grab something from boxes which are actually in the Crematory, not wherever it says they are.

Er... pretty vague, I know, i just can't remember the details off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest Corrections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest Corrections   Quest Corrections I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest Corrections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guides :: Quest Corrections-
Jump to: