Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Templar impressions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catrity

Catrity

Templar impressions Empty
PostSubject: Templar impressions   Templar impressions I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:34 pm

So I'm 22 levels of the way through right now, and I gotta say, templars are awesome. I haven't played too any of the other classes but so far I can solo anything without getting getting hit, and mixed in with the ability to heal, well, I'm not sure it gets any better. I just wish they had respecs so I could try out different skill combos Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dreagos
Admin
Admin
Dreagos

PostSubject: Re: Templar impressions   Templar impressions I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Agreed Cat. Haven't had any problems soloing at all. although i'm mainly specing for healing in groups.. but so far i love this class Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://darkascension.darkbb.com
Catrity

Catrity

PostSubject: Re: Templar impressions   Templar impressions I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:11 pm

Have you been using DNA at all? If so, which ones?
Back to top Go down
Marllei

PostSubject: Re: Templar impressions   Templar impressions I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:01 am

Same here XD I love templars...very newbie friendly. DNA is so expensive, I only have 3. I have strengthen concentration, lesser heal and rejuvenation. I'm going to invest in strengthen lesser party heal also
Back to top Go down
Dreagos
Admin
Admin
Dreagos

PostSubject: Re: Templar impressions   Templar impressions I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:43 pm

Yea been using improved lesser heal i think it is called and improved concentration.
Back to top Go down
https://darkascension.darkbb.com
Catrity

Catrity

PostSubject: Re: Templar impressions   Templar impressions I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:05 pm

I've been messing around with DNA combos, found that the strenghtened and moderated heal dna work well together, it's hard for me to run out of mana. I'm going to try and use the moderated and swift DNA together the next time we go out of a grind session and see how those two work. The swift and the strenghtened together don't work all that well, it drains your mana pool like no one's business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templar impressions   Templar impressions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Templar impressions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Classes :: Templar-
Jump to: