Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF Why THat?

Go down 
+2
Catrity
mightyhoras
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mightyhoras

mightyhoras

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Hey guys can any one tell me why i've been kicked from the guild i'm the only active one in the last few weeks???????????????? pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Beats me, I haven't been on for a few weeks going through some computer troubles... I'm not even sure who has rights to invite/kick people right now >.>
Back to top Go down
mightyhoras

mightyhoras

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:07 pm

kk this one kick me without any notification sniff i'm so sad pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Bongzilla

Bongzilla

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 pm

yea i was kicked too guess the guild is no more? guess back to play wow Idea
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:37 pm

For all intensive purposes, we're done for now. Vic's gone, I was planning to stick around but... yeah, and I have no idea where Lucifer is. Once I get the appropriate funds to fix my hardware (sometime mid-august) I'll see how the game is and we'll see about getting the gang back together. For now though if ya guys wanna go and join other guilds, I wish you all the best Smile

(I'll be checking these forums still, gotta do something to keep me occupied at work >.>)
Back to top Go down
mightyhoras

mightyhoras

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:37 pm

Lucifer was here lately i saw him for about 5 min 4 days ago he said he was very busy but he'll come later

and is this mean we join other guilds and then when u rebuild the guild we come back? or we stay solo mode till u come back i nm any of them
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:40 pm

It's up to you. At this point I'm going to have to make sure that it's even worth coming back when I can, hopefully there'll be some new content by then Smile
Back to top Go down
Brutalic

Brutalic

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:58 am

Due to a really busy summer work schedule, I haven't gone on to play in about two weeks I'd say...

Hopefully this will change if more people tries to play and when I have more free time...
Back to top Go down
Arget

Arget

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 am

If they will change the game to make him more interactive u'll have me back to .... if not then probably you only can find me online here or in Diablo III battelnet when that game will be ready......
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:28 am

Same, I got back from Montreal yesterday and right now I have to go sleep over at Missisauga for a week for my cousins 18th birthday is coming. Also I got a job at my local grocery store and I'm gonna start in July 28th.

As of the game, I realized right now that its a pure grindage. I will log in every now and then but if they add something interesting in the game, then yeah I would be playing non stop again that is if I have free time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF Why THat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF Why THat?   WTF Why THat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF Why THat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dark Ascension :: General-
Jump to: