Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Sigs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiranima

Shiranima

Forum Sigs. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Sigs.   Forum Sigs. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:14 am

for those of you interested in having someone make u signaturess for the forums i am planning on putting Photoshop back on my computer and getting back into my graphics work so i will be offering my skills for those who are interested like i said as of yet i have not reinstalled Photoshop but will update this post when I have. I do ask a though that if you are interested in having me make you a signature that you please tell me what you are looking for for your signature. I.E. type of graphics you want, phrases you want included(please keep short and to a maximum of 2 lines not including your name) and the kind of color scheme u would like me to use.

thank you all for taking the time to read this post.

EDIT!: i do not do animations w/ sigs. it takes too long and too much work for such a small graphic thats already going to take me a while to make most of the time so plz no requests for any sort of moving graphics or flashing text/pics. (sry ganguro)

EDIT!:pt. 2
i will now do animations but ONLY simple stuff like fade-ins/fadeouts and single transitions from 1 pic to another now that im gettin back into usin photoshop a lot more.

i am currently working on making some real well crafted examples of my work to post on here for you guys to see what i can do and if you would like me to make something for you.

Last edited by Shiranima on Sun May 25, 2008 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiranima

Shiranima

Forum Sigs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Sigs.   Forum Sigs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 am

Placeholder for my examples!
Back to top Go down

Forum Sigs.
Page 1 of 1