Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucifer's [Soul Hunter to Dominator Build]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Lucifer's [Soul Hunter to Dominator Build] Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer's [Soul Hunter to Dominator Build]   Lucifer's [Soul Hunter to Dominator Build] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:49 pm

Lucifer's Super Awesome "I-have-no-idea-wtf-is-he-up-to-build!"

Available Points - 54 (It's from level 10 to 60 but if I can recall it correctly, on level 30, you get 5 bonus skill points. This is a rough estimate, I need more information on the actual skill points you get from level 10 to 60.)

--Foundation---
Attack of Curse or Binding Weapon - 1

-----Nuke------
Bloody Arrow - 5
Rake Nail - 5

----Buffs------
Invisible - (All waste skill points for requirements go here.)
Soul Shield - (I might get this, but I still think that we Soul Hunters are always at the back whenever there is a fight.)
Counter Attack - 5 (If you have DNA for this skill it would be 40%+25% Chance of reflection and the damage reflected is 30%+25%.)
Strengthen Summon (STR) - Pending...
Strengthen Summon (MAG) - Pending...
Lesser Heal - Pending... (Restores your summoned HP Regularly. It sounds good. Heal over time for our summons"

----DeBuff-----
Relapse Wound - (This sounds helpful, I'll look for more info about this. It decreases enemy defense and other enemies nearby.)

----Disables---
Binding Soul - 3 (For 3 sec stun only. Never max it)
Shadow Binding - 5
Chaos - (Useless when you get your summon. I might go kiting until I get Kazara at level 40.)
Lithifying terror - (It has some potential. I'll still look through this skill.)

-----Maxed-----
Summon Illusion - 5
Summon Kazara - 5
Summon Lenatore - 5
Summon Ennon - 3 (What's the max level?)
Summon Nastech - 3 (What's the max level?)

------DNA-------
Strengthen Invisible -> +6% at max
Swift Rake Nail -> -1.0 sec
Extend Shadow Binding -> +10 sec
Accuracy of Counter Attack -> +25%
Strengthen Counter Attack -> +25%

---Statistics----
This build is mostly PvE but if I am going to PvP, my job is probably a disabler and debuff (Even though we only have one debuff.). We might be even an additional DPS in fight, if we could control our summons individualy.

---Reason------
The reason I didn't took chaos, fear and other "confuse attacks" is because its going to be useless at later levels. State of confusion could be dispelled when an enemy was hit by a physical attack. That won't synergize with our summons. Lithifying terror is an exception that's why I took it.

----Credits-----
WNxFireWraith (www.playrequiem.com) (Thanks for an in-depth information for the level 50 skills.)
Kesryth (www.playrequiem.com) (Thanks for ideas.)
requiem-wiki.org (For their in-depth skill information.)

This information should not be copy and pasted on other forums or websites without consulting me first.
I will still edit this, as this is not my final skill build. This build could change, if Devs of the game fixed/changed/improved some skills.
Back to top Go down

Lucifer's [Soul Hunter to Dominator Build]
Page 1 of 1