Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we right for you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sen

Sen

Are we right for you? Empty
PostSubject: Are we right for you?   Are we right for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:15 pm

My husband (RochamBeaux) and I have both been playing since OB. We are friendly and helpful, though we are sometimes fairly quiet. We tend to hunt and quest together most of the time, but are always happy to join a group to help others complete a quest, or for major dungeon runs, etc. We have both rolled all eight available characters, but have two each that will not be played much until the others are into their 50s. Our mains are both templars, and I have created one of each of the basic job types. Ro has a few which he is working on two of the same job (to try different builds and DNA).

We would really like to find a guild that will be home to all 6 of our played characters each. All of our characters currently range from level 11 to 28. We do play our mains more than the others, but all 6 do get regular game time. Not only does having a variety of alternate characters allow us to help others with questions on different classes, it also enables us to help fill in needed spaces that might exist in parties, and to have someone available to help with quests and such at a variety of levels. We like to invest some time in getting to know the people we are playing with, and I am honestly just anti-social enough to be unwilling to try to get to know multiple groups of people for all of my characters. One group of people that I actually like is enough! Wink

I know many guilds prefer to only allow main characters, in order to make certain they have more members. I can understand that, so if our little family of characters is not fitting with your view of what you want for your guild, we completely understand. I have enjoyed browsing your forums here, and have found myself regularly agreeing with Catrity in the Requiem forums, so thought this might just be the place we have been looking for.

If you would like to reach us in game, My main is Senn, my husband is RochamBeaux. Other characters we may be in game as are:

Hers -- . . . . . . -- His

Elegy . . . . . . . . . Roch
Haiku . . . . . . . . . Rocham
Idolon . . . . . . . . . Rochambo
Sekushi . . . . . . . . RoshamBeaux
Seppuku . . . . . . . . HiroProtagonist
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

PostSubject: Re: Are we right for you?   Are we right for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Hey, thanks for the interest. We have no problem inviting all you and your husband's alts, I think the only thing we'd ask is you put your main's names into the personal memos for your alts so we don't accidently kick them if you don't log on with them for a while (I highly approve of HiroProtagonist btw Wink).

Please contact myself or Victoria in game, look forward to talking to you two Smile
Back to top Go down
Arget

Arget

PostSubject: Re: Are we right for you?   Are we right for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:08 am

If Cat and Vic aproove then .... a warm welcome from my side
Back to top Go down
Sten

Sten

PostSubject: Re: Are we right for you?   Are we right for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:28 am

ˇyeah same new members who are active are welcome here.Wink
Back to top Go down
Sen

Sen

PostSubject: Re: Are we right for you?   Are we right for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:33 pm

We got caught up in an epic battle with invasive vines and a truly vicious 8 foot rosebush tonight, so will message one of you tomorrow evening. I truly look forward to meeting you all, and thank you in advance for the warm welcome.

- I highly approve of anyone who highly approves of a Neil Stephenson reference, btw. cheers

*edit - After reading Zyxenfryx' post, I feel I should disclose that I am fluent in typonese. *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we right for you?   Are we right for you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we right for you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dark Ascension :: Processed Application-
Jump to: