Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Experienced" Newbie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyxenfryx

Zyxenfryx

"Experienced" Newbie Empty
PostSubject: "Experienced" Newbie   "Experienced" Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:55 pm

afro
Hey, I'm fairly new to Requiem. I actually just started playing yesterday but I have a few lvl 10's already. I tend to learn pretty fast. I'm looking to join a guild because playing an MMO by one's self is pointless. I'm hoping to find a guild of fairly mature people who speak coherent English. I'm not used to having to say that but it seems to be an issue with lots of people I've been running into ingame...
I'm 20 years old, live in NC, and I'm in college.
I hope I'm right for you guys and that you're right for me : )
Feel free to /w me ingame. Zyxenfryx is most likely to be my main. He's a rogue.......
I always end up playing the rogue-ish class in any game, hah!
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

PostSubject: Re: "Experienced" Newbie   "Experienced" Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:26 pm

Hey, thanks for your interest, I'll contact you in game sometime tonight if you're on.

As for coherent English I think most of us have that covered except in the typing area where Vic just fails. Thankfully he talks in vent way more than he types.
Back to top Go down
Zyxenfryx

Zyxenfryx

PostSubject: Re: "Experienced" Newbie   "Experienced" Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Typos are fully acceptable : )
It's just that over 80% of the people I've encountered so far typ lik dis.
I'm all for acronyms like lol or omg... And I realize that this isn't a research paper... But it IS communication.
Sorry if I rambled. Pet peeve : )
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

PostSubject: Re: "Experienced" Newbie   "Experienced" Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:36 pm

Zyxenfryx wrote:
Typos are fully acceptable : )
It's just that over 80% of the people I've encountered so far typ lik dis.
I'm all for acronyms like lol or omg... And I realize that this isn't a research paper... But it IS communication.
Sorry if I rambled. Pet peeve : )
I like you already Wink
Back to top Go down
blooped

blooped

PostSubject: Re: "Experienced" Newbie   "Experienced" Newbie I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:52 am

haha you would so love lucifer. oink oink
Back to top Go down
Tenoq

Tenoq

PostSubject: Re: "Experienced" Newbie   "Experienced" Newbie I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:57 am

Understandable - the bastardisation of the English language is one of my pet peeves too. :p

Welcome? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

PostSubject: Re: "Experienced" Newbie   "Experienced" Newbie I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:02 am

I could go on and on about the way people type these days. In fact, I did go on and on about it. Ask vic or arget Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Experienced" Newbie   "Experienced" Newbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Experienced" Newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dark Ascension :: Processed Application-
Jump to: