Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would Like To Join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brujah

Brujah

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi, ill be starting requiem tomorrow. I was thinking of making a tank. I see a few of you are healer types?
Is templar/radiant better then defender/protector? I think i read on requiem forums that defense and block is bugged? Ok enough questions Razz

Anyways ive been playing mmorpgs since everquest. I will play quite often once the games open for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey, thanks for the interest. If you're planning to make a tank, go with defender/protector. Defense and block aren't bugged as much as they're just not as effective, but they do work. We have a few templars in guild already and only one defender, so we'd love to have a second one, but play whichever class you'd like to.

Add Victoria and Catrity to your friends list when you do make your character and contact one of us. We're on for most of late afternoons and into the late night. Hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Brujah

Brujah

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:27 pm

Kool, ill roll a defender then. I might not be on tomorrow night if their maintenance takes forever. It will be 10pm my time. Then depending on how long they take, it might get too late. We will see. I will definitely be on the next day though.
Back to top Go down
Sten

Sten

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:31 pm

well cat i was defender in Open Beta too so problably we have 2 defenders since OB but i start tomorow too^^
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:03 pm

defrage wrote:
well cat i was defender in Open Beta too so problably we have 2 defenders since OB but i start tomorow too^^
Good point, forgot about that pale

This is why I said roll whatever character you want in my first post though bom
Back to top Go down
Brujah

Brujah

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:23 am

Ok if you guys will have two tanks already. I might be a soulhunter.
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:12 am

Brujah wrote:
Ok if you guys will have two tanks already. I might be a soulhunter.
Don't base what you want to play around what the guild would need, base it around what you think you'll enjoy playing, everyone will end up enjoying themselves more that way. See you in game tonight!
Back to top Go down
Brujah

Brujah

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:19 am

Roger that, heh i will enjoy any class. Soulhunter seems like a great class after 40+. I just thought about a tank because they are usually wanted alot for parties. Ive been reading on the requiem forums, and it seems there are alot of them already.

Anyways, what level are you guys now? I wont have anyone to party wif lol! oh wait i forgot not everyone here started 3days ago. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:37 am

Those of us who started in pre-launch are 25-35 atm, victoria and I will be most likely 40ish by the time you guys get in (75% bonus quest was completely retarded). Don't worry though, there's at least 5 people starting at regular launch so you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Brujah

Brujah

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:11 pm

Oh man i just saw a sweet Bartuk warrior vid. Now i cant decide lol!

BTW why arent you guys on the pvp server?
Back to top Go down
Tenoq

Tenoq

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 am

Brujah wrote:
I see a few of you are healer types?

I think Cat has gone the healer route - personally I'm aiming for Tempest build, so mostly damage.

That said - Cat, reckon I should get party heal anyway? :p
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:36 am

Hmmm, nah, I think just grab ranks of lesser heal, it'll be more beneficial to have an extra heal on a tank going off then some smaller party heals.

And we're not on the pvp server because Lintra isn't a pvp server? Did you think we were going to be there o.O?
Back to top Go down
Tenoq

Tenoq

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:07 am

Well that's the thing - rank one of party heal is > rank one of lesser heal. :p

I do already have a rank in lesser heal though... I'll see how my points go and might add a few more if I can't think of anywhere better to put them.
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:59 am

I suppose if you're only going to be using rank 1 then party heal would be better, yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sten

Sten

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:58 pm

well i'm lvl 11 tank atm ^^ laters maybe others will help me lvl up so Wink
Back to top Go down
Brujah

Brujah

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Eh sorry but my old 6600gt nvidia card died and i bought a 8500gt 512mb ram on it verrry nice. I will be starting my character now. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tenoq

Tenoq

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:43 am

Brujah wrote:
Eh sorry but my old 6600gt nvidia card died and i bought a 8500gt 512mb ram on it verrry nice. I will be starting my character now. lol!

And when you get texture corruption left, right and centre - it's not your fault. I've found (particularly with the latest 177.39 drivers) Requiem has some serious texture issues. Not sure if it's an incompatibility with the new cards, shit drivers or just bad coding. Bit annoying though - the game has some decent graphics when you're flying around in the wingriders, but it's marred by the glitches here and there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Like To Join   Would Like To Join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Like To Join
Page 1 of 1