Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would like to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hectic

Hectic

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Hey everyone, i was just browsing for a guild to join on this game right now while i was downloading it and saw this guild posted on the official forums. It looks interesting and all specially with that vent server you guys got going. Anyway i wouldn't mind joining if you wouldn't mind having me I'm sure i can get to level 10 tonight since i played in the closed beta of this but went back to another game back then with my old guild mates, but now I'm leaning toward coming back into this game and play since it was the most fun I've had in a f2p game.
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:52 pm

Hey, thanks for the interest. Servers are down for maintanance right now, but feel free to find me when they come back up and we'll see about you getting an invite.
Back to top Go down
Hectic

Hectic

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:53 pm

ah ok, well i'm probably not going to be on tonight then since it wouldn't be back up till around 3 or 4 am here and i need to get up early in the morning but i'll definately be on around noon tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:42 am

Could you please leave your IGN here. So that we could contact you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hectic

Hectic

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:47 am

Yea the name is Iceheart im on right now if anyone is on atm. Just got lvl 10 soulhunter lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would like to join   Would like to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to join
Page 1 of 1