Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Ascension application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RomanKni

Dark Ascension application Empty
PostSubject: Dark Ascension application   Dark Ascension application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Hello, I'm RomanKnight. I heard good things about this guild; good players, good people, sexy women etc. I've played many mmorps, and I would like to think that i am an experienced gamer. I am also willing to use vent and or team speak. (Vent is better in my opinion.) I hope that you consider making me part of this guild and look, a cool DBZ smiley! >> lol!

Thanx. RomanKnight.
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ascension application   Dark Ascension application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Sexy women? I mean I suppose bloop and luci.... erm... yeah, nevermind >.>

Aaaaaaanyhoo, hopefully I'll be able to talk to you later tonight, in the meantime you'll most likely want to actually register on these forums instead of just a guest account Razz

And you are correct, vent is better which is why we use it Razz
Back to top Go down
Tenoq

Tenoq

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ascension application   Dark Ascension application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:43 am

I can dress like a sexy woman if you like. Or maybe post up pics of sexy women I know? :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ascension application   Dark Ascension application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Ascension application
Page 1 of 1