Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your worst fears become reality!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrwizard

Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people. Empty
PostSubject: Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people.   Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Hey all. So I picked up this game the moment it went live (i had the whole pixel shader 2.0 BS in OB, so I didn't get a chance to play it then) and I've been enjoying my noobish days on Lintra. Anywho, I'm looking for a guild, and just happened to come across this one when I noticed Catrity's post in the Guild hall forum, and only reason I noticed THAT was because there was this "jumping" post she (i think "she", sorry if it's not) made that I was involved in and BLAH BLAH BLAH run-on sentences are annoying.

So. I've got a 21 warrior that I'm not really playing and an 18 Soul-Hunter that I LOVE playing, and they're guildless, and that's no good because I can't talk in Region so it's lonely Sad

I'm 23, I live in CA, I play pretty much everyday for usually around an hour or five depending on how hot it is outside, I love Cheetos, I have a bulldog, other random tidbits, yada yada.

My Soul Hunter's name is Necrosis (the warrior is Thetan), so ya... ya...

FIN.

elephant <--- that doesn't look like a nose on his face. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people.   Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Ascendians? Ascendites? Hmm... I think you're onto something here...

Regardless, thanks for the interest, hopefully I'll be able to talk to you tonight and perhaps get you an invite to the guild. In the meantime I suggest registering on these forums and reading our guild rules Smile

And it's he, not she, but no worries Razz
Back to top Go down
mrwizard

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people.   Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Shit, I knew I was gonna mess that up! I just saw the girl in the bunny suit and thought "hey, it's a she!"

I FAIL. Ok, going to actually register now.
Back to top Go down
MrWizard

MrWizard

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people.   Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:53 pm

I should be on from about 7-11pm PDT, if anyone's gonna be around... I'll be on my soul hunter Necrosis.
Back to top Go down
Catrity

Catrity

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people.   Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 pm

I should be on then, I'll look for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people.   Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahoy Dark Ascendees... ascenders... er... people.
Page 1 of 1